We are a Brand Communications consultancy that offers creative guidance and support to individuals and small to medium-sized businesses that need assistance with positioning their brands effectively and purposefully; whether it be a business brand or personal brand.
Our business is a convenient solution for independent creators, entrepreneurs and businesses that may not have the capacity to employ a brand team or commit to contractual conditions set by agencies. Turn to us as and when you need professional strategic input, creative counselling and even personal support – we know that personal challenges can be triggered in the process of creating and we have made it part of our business to hold space for you in that too.
Your Story Is Important
In isiZulu and isiXhosa, two closely related South African languages, BuhleBakho means “your beauty.” Our name reflects our intention and ongoing mission to assist innovators with showcasing and honouring the unique beauty and purpose of their creations. We believe the ideas and services of any creator are purposeful callings that should be seen, heard and understood respectfully.
Many individuals and small to medium-sized business are intentionally building legacies and presenting society with alternative solutions and conversations. We get it. With our experience, knowledge and heart we can hold your hand in maintaining a favourable creative space for the mark that you are making in and around your community.
Let’s Get To Work, And Play
BuhleBakho Communications can help you:
- Formulate a productive brand strategy
- Articulate and share your brand’s story effectively
- Connect with your targeted community and stakeholders
- Manage your creative journey and energy; and overall creative health
- Implement brand activities that align with your work’s purpose
- Identify brand opportunities that further support your marketing strategy
- Experience a fulfilling and healthy relationship with your brand
Reach out to BuhleBakho Communications to give your story the nurture that it deserves.